Saturday, February 06, 2010

Great Day

Today I was woken up by hubbie's alarm. He got up early to go set up for the ACDC concert in Melbourne. The kids woke up one by one. They have had a great first week back at school. Once they had breakfast we went into Werribee and got Tomas some nice lace up shoes for his school uniform. Then we came home and picked Bondi up and took him to Altona Beach.
Mia had her hat in her mouth.. who knows why? But, Nick grabbed it out of her mouth and she lost her second tooth for the week! Now she has lost both of her top front teeth! The tooth fairy dropped money into the bark around the swings at the park where we were playing. Good tooth fairy knows just where to find teeth aye? Hehe
We got home after lunch time and the kids all showered and rinsed the sand off of their legs. I got started on reading the first Twilight book, and 4 hours later I finished it. Oh I loved it! Of course the kids were fed and the washing was taken off of the line... thinge were done.
So it has been a nice day today and I hope tomorrow is just as good :)

6 comments:

Mom said...

sounds lovely

karisma said...

I have to admit, I like the Twilight books too! They get better as they go on.

Jayne said...

Good old tooth fairy!

Ginnie said...

Isn't it amazing how the Tooth Fairy seems to know just when to leave her gifts??

poody said...

love ACDC I love the Twilight books too!

Middle Child said...

Tooth faeries are very intuitive aren't they Cazzie???