Tuesday, April 11, 2006

WARNING TO ALL WOMEN!! & guys

THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU..... IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOUR MOTHER ...YOUR SISTER OR YOUR DAUGHTER...
The strangest thing happened to me today. I was sitting at a local outdoor cafe having lunch by myself and two men came and sat down at my table..... I gave them the death look, but they just casually stayed at my table and wouldn't leave me alone. I shined up my ring on my married finger, then placed my hand on the table and I hinted to them that I was married and that I was not interested in them. Luckily for me they got the hint and left, but thankfully the whole thing was captured on the Cafe's camera. I'm sending you this picture as a warning.............. just in case they try and pick you up too.

Honestly, some men think they are God's gift.
*
*
*




Then I fell out of bed and woke up!!!!!!
So how did your day start?
Cheers Cazzie!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Usually, clicking the random button yields junk blogs. This post was a hit. Thanks for making me ROFL.

Cazzie!!! said...

Hi Justin, welcome and I am glad it made your day then.. :)

Rebecca my friend,
Cannot stooge you now can I? I failed to mention we actualy did have lunch together, I also failed to "kiss and tell" the events after lunch when we all actualy left together.
As for the bill...I guess we jsut left without paying it...food and money were not on my mind. LOL
Oh yeah, now I am realy dreaming, hehehe
Cheers Cazzie!!!

LanternLight said...

3am start. Peace and quiet until 6am. Lie down on bed and snuggle up to sleeping partner for 1/2 hour.

(no high-jinks here btw. There was a quilt between us. I'm too cold apparently for actual body contact).

Get dressed. Wished dog Happy Birthday.

7:10 train 9 mins late. At Caufield some git was holding the doors open for 5 mins.

Rock into work at 8:30am-ish.

Rebecca said...

Hi Cazzie,
So how did I start my day?
1,2,3,
Woke up, got out of bed.
Dragged a comb across my head.
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup,
Looking up, I noticed I was late.
Grabbed my coat, and grabbed my hat,
Made the bus in seconds flat.
Found my way upstairs and.....
Well, you now how the rest of the song goes. All I will do now is end with: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HooRoo
Rebecca

Cazzie!!! said...

Hi Lantern, peace and quiet 'til 6am...just lovely..early morning snuggles are always nice.
Rachy, you are no freak at all...gotta love them intellectuals..European, yeahhh.
Rebecca, What'd you drink a cup of dear? "Happy" tea?? LOL
Cheers y'all Cazzie!!!