Thursday, September 08, 2011

It looks like the male goat, leader of the pack, will be bought by some lovely people from Ballarat- he is the first goat pictured in my slideshow below. And, It appears Bebe the kid, and another kid we call "The Orphan" (His mother died) will be sold to a kindergarten in Sunbury. I am so pleased. Bebe is so friendly, and she will just sit there on the children's laps and be hugged. The Orphan, too, will love cuddles and the occasional bottle of formula too.
Mia is home sick with a raging temperature of unknown origin. I am still healing day by day, getting stronger doing my Pilates, post my Gallbladder removal. Times set to try us? Well, I do know there are people doing it tougher than this right? So who would I be to complain?
Peace xoxo

3 comments:

Ginnie said...

You are definitely not one to complain, Cazzie ... but a little tantrum would be forgiven I'm sure.
So glad the "kids" are getting good homes.

Gail said...

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

We have Melbourne in common, although they are across the world from each other...our towns are the same.

Cazzie!!! said...

Ginnie, why thank you Maam :) It is always a pleasure to read what you have to say :)

Gail, welcome, and I will be back again, mark my words, I love your images :) Sister cities, hehe