Monday, July 11, 2011

It is school holiday time here in Victoria. We are now into our second week of the two week break. Where did that week go? I have seen my daughter Sarah once, each day, for about ten minutes. "Mum, can I stay at Sheree's again? Thanks, bye" off she goes. You know, that Sheree's family have ten children in it.. and having Sarah there every day makes it 11! haha, she is so like me, staying at friend's places.. having a ball. The girls have been dressing up in each other's clothes and putting on make up.
Tom and hubby have been busy down at our friend's farm to tend to the fences for the goats. Yes, goats need strong fences, and ones that they will not get their heads stuck in, or jump over and run away. That being said, the girls do not stray far from Billy the goat... he is intoxicating to them with his scent, lol. Yukk!
I wish it could be school holidays forever.. but alas it cannot. When I left home tonight Nick has Bebe the kid on his lap, I dare say the kids (human kids) will smuggle her inside tonight... hope not! lol

6 comments:

kenju said...

Thanks for the visit, Cazzie. I love your icon photo!

Hillbilly Mom said...

You're right about the goat fence. Ours butted the gate last week until they broke the latch, and escaped. They don't go far, but they eat the lilac bush and roses.

Jayne said...

LOL
Billy's stink to high heaven, and the ladies are so amazing strong on fences, sounds like the (human) kids are having a ball :)

Mom said...

You make life sound so lovely.

Middle Child said...

I used to always LOVE school holidays - we always had the best times all of us together - and the girls mid thirties still talk about those times!

Ginnie said...

What a great life you lead, Cazzie. A kid (animal) in the house is the last thing I can imagine !