Sunday, December 12, 2010

I am now 39 years old. I do not usually feel my age, but right now I do. That is because my neighbours are having a riot of a party and it is 220am and I am still awake. What is more upsetting is I wanted to go to my Aunts with the kids today to have an early Christmas Day together, all 30 or so of us, but I will not be in any condition to drive up there safely now.. and she lives over an hour away and the roads are not safe this time of the year as it is. The whole family will be upset about it, but there is nothing I can do. I have called the police about the noise next door, the kids are asleep in the lounge room.. just. The music has a this base to it and it is damn loud.
Anyway, i I am so lucky, I got a beautiful Acoustic Guitar for my birthday and I cant wait to take lessons for it and learn the art of music. :)
I plan on loading up pics for everyone to see, it will happen this week I promise .
I trust all my Blogging friends are well... take care love Cazzie

7 comments:

Mom said...

Sleep seems more necessary as get older.Loud all-night parties are not very neighborly.
Oh well, hallelujah anyway.

karisma said...

(((HUGS LOVELY))) People are just so inconsiderate of others these days, its getting beyond the joke. I don't begrudge anyone a good time but I do think they should tone it down by midnight AND stick to weekends at least. We had a bunch of tourists stay across the road a couple of weeks back and they had no music but thought it ok to stand outside and yell at each other keeping us awake most of the night all on a Tuesday night. Nice hey.

I was most tempted to get Zak practicing drums at 7am but then thought of the other neighbours who also probably got no sleep. Maybe you could stand outside their window and sing xmas carols real loud! hehe!

FoxyMoron said...

Hope the police did something, we've had our share of noisy neighbours over the years.
Happy Birthday Cazzie!

BwcaBrownie said...

oh that's awful. if you complain they will just throw cans at your house - you can't win.

I have to share that, though you may think moving way out into the country would be quiet but it isn't.
Magpies yodel away at 4am, livestock makes night noises, and a treeful of cockatoos has no consideration at all. Frogs boink all night long too, oh it's awful.

Think about lovely guitar music.

Ginnie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...I'm sure you feel much older at 39 but that seems like an awfully long time ago to me. I'm so glad that you seem to enjoy every minute of your life !!

Jayne said...

Hope you had a lovely day and have fun with your new guitar :)
Good luck for rest and sleep, too!

Middle Child said...

Thirty Nine - I remember that it was in 1993! Tiredness well why wouldn't you be tired. A home to run. A family to care for and one of the hardest jobs in the country to do - and an all night noisy party - I would be surprised if you weren't tired