Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I woke up today after sleeping off my night shift to find a whole bunch of flowers at my bedroom door. Sarah, Mia and Nick had gone for a walk and picked flowers from the gardens our area. They made a note to go with it. I loved waking up to that.
Then, lateron in the evening, Mia asks me if I would like something to eat. She vanishes into the kithcen and returns with cut up apple and banana. The banana had some honey drizzled onto it. It was so yummy..just what I needed .
This is what life is all about :)

8 comments:

Mom said...

How very lovely! I wonder who taught those kids to be so sweet.

FoxyMoron said...

You have the best kids, but I'm with Mom, you made them that way. Yay you!!!

Ro said...

Awwww, how lovely for you! :)

A Slice of My Life said...

Awww...such sweet babies! Good job on raising them!

G-Man said...

Thats so cool, Cazz...

BTW...Love the Avatar pic!
You seem to get younger and younger:P

Cazzie!!! said...

Mom, tee hee :)
Foxy, nah, they have their moments just like every kid. I do try to focus on the good things more so, in the hope that good things stick :)
Ro, cheers :)
Slice, thanks hon.
Galen..haha I feel younger :)

Memphis said...

I envy you and your honey-dropping banana.

Middle Child said...

That is just lovely...I can picture it - Once the girls bought me in a cup of cofffee and tea in the one cup...they knew I liked both so thats what i got - and i drank it too