Tuesday, October 13, 2009

'scuse Me!

Ok, I am over it....these bloody Spring winds are killing my legs! I will be thinner and fitter by this coming Summer (well for life not just for Summer), but I do hope my legs will not look like an iron man/woman's with muscles to the eye balls! Battling the wind head on while riding a bike is a joke sometimes.
Today my friend and I were pushed backwards UP a hill. So we battled on and rode against it. Some days we just decide we ought to walk it. Today we did the opposite.
Ok, I am not complaining, but I wish it would move somewhere else for a change :)
Nigh-night I am off to bed :)

7 comments:

Jayne said...

Good on you, Cazzie!
You'll be such a fit gal the old dears will have you galloping the bed pans through the wards :P

karisma said...

LOL! Is that what they are? Spring winds? Never heard of them! We were getting worried another dust storm was on its way today! LOL! I totally made one of the girls bring in the washing!

Much respect to you sweetie, I am such a lazy bum these days! Must exercise! Must get off butt and lose some weight! Nah, Maybe next week! hehe!

Mal's Team Gherkin said...

It's been blowing like the clappers up this way for a while too!

rosemary said...

you will simply have lovely fit looking legs.

Mom said...

Your commitment to exercise is amazing.

FoxyMoron said...

Good for you! Yep it's blowing a gale here too, has been for a few days, AND raining.

Middle Child said...

Its called living in Melbourne isn't it Cazz?