Tuesday, October 13, 2009

'scuse Me!

Ok, I am over it....these bloody Spring winds are killing my legs! I will be thinner and fitter by this coming Summer (well for life not just for Summer), but I do hope my legs will not look like an iron man/woman's with muscles to the eye balls! Battling the wind head on while riding a bike is a joke sometimes.
Today my friend and I were pushed backwards UP a hill. So we battled on and rode against it. Some days we just decide we ought to walk it. Today we did the opposite.
Ok, I am not complaining, but I wish it would move somewhere else for a change :)
Nigh-night I am off to bed :)

7 comments:

Jayne said...

Good on you, Cazzie!
You'll be such a fit gal the old dears will have you galloping the bed pans through the wards :P

karisma said...

LOL! Is that what they are? Spring winds? Never heard of them! We were getting worried another dust storm was on its way today! LOL! I totally made one of the girls bring in the washing!

Much respect to you sweetie, I am such a lazy bum these days! Must exercise! Must get off butt and lose some weight! Nah, Maybe next week! hehe!

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

It's been blowing like the clappers up this way for a while too!

rosemary said...

you will simply have lovely fit looking legs.

Mom said...

Your commitment to exercise is amazing.

FoxyMoron said...

Good for you! Yep it's blowing a gale here too, has been for a few days, AND raining.

Middle Child said...

Its called living in Melbourne isn't it Cazz?