Friday, February 20, 2009

Flowerdale on path to recovery

I was so pleased to have read that the Flowerdale residents have a PLAN and they will work together to get their lovely little town back on the map. I just hope nobody, especially the bean counters and bean servers, forget them in the months to come. Those will be the hard months. It will be a long process, but it will be a positive process as they re-build and work together. Just look at those children in the short film playing together, THAT IS what is important!

4 comments:

Stace said...

That's wonderful, and all the nicer to read about such a positive attitude so near my parent's area - I grew with them up in Longwood East and they're now living in Euroa. It's actually about 100km away, but in country Victorian terms that's still fairly close! lol

FoxyMoron said...

I saw this on the news tonight, and it was such a positive picture against all that is so tragic.

steph said...

I have been wondering about you what with everything going on... here in the states they make it sound like the whole of Australia was ablaze!

Mal's Team Gherkin said...

Where there is death, there is life :)