Saturday, February 09, 2008

Excuse me..


I have been working a fair bit lately and you know, school is back in so excuse my absence please. The parties have begun with Nick going to a sleep over party tonight. I think his friends' mum is brave, she is hosting the party for 5 boys aged 8 yrs! Thing is, I just might have to do it for Nick in return come May..so I won't whinge ok :)
Tip for anyone going out tonight, Saturday here.... Do not piss a girl off who is wearing stiletto heels..she may just take one off and imbed it into your forehead.......Mmmmmkkk?

6 comments:

Stace said...

Yikes... I couldn't wear a shoe like that, I'd fall over! Although I would probably feel pretty sexy right up until the moment I fell!

AspergantuS said...

Cazzie... the is SO freakin' hot...
I think I'm going to have a moment...
His eyes start to flutter, as his eyes roll into the back of his head, while head slowly tilts back to the face straight up position......
aaaaaaaand he's back!

Thanks.. that was great....

Steph said...

One of the many benefits of stilleto heels.

Mom said...

I never have been able to wear shoes like that. I have taken a vow to only wear comfortable shoes

Middle Child said...

Or she may get it caught in a hole in the sidewalk and go A over T

our eldest (33) is about 5'10" and wears the highest heels I have ever seen and is comfortable in them...I'm shour and always worn flatties...(my ex brother in law called them dykes shoes...but he was a wanker and what would he know... I'm just scared of falling with heels on.) but if I hit them with my shoes the weight of them would do the trick

jillie said...

Oh how I long to wear a shoe like that again! That sounds like it may be a fun time. I remember when I turned 9 I had my first slumber party. Oh what fun it was! My birthday is in May. Mind if I join you?

Have a good day ;o)