Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Travels..

Today it rained..yayyy, we do need more of a dumping than the intermittent down fall that we had though. It was still decidedly a warmish day though.
I changed readers for the Prep class..all very cute.
I caught a train out to the other side of the city and visited the lovely Rachy. She has been there since March..I can safely say I will never complain about having spent many weeks in hospital myself as a patient. Let's hope she gets better and is able to go home and spend time with her family some time soon. I know it was fun when we went out to the pub for a drink last year..her mum and I nattering about all things nursing. But being able to spend time in your own house and out on your own porch is heavenly after such a long time.
Got back to the school after having done some shopping. Sarah is practicing for a concert she is in tomorrow..singing , "Food Glorious Food!" I cannot wait!!

15 comments:

Keshi said...

**Food Glorious Food

LOL cute!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

I remember Food Glorious Food, but not what it is from or was in.

Queenie said...

"can I have more" now Oliver is one of the greats.

jillie said...

I'll send you some the rain from Wisconsin. It's been very pretty but rainy..that's ok. It's definitely a change from "sunny california" lol

Anonymous said...

We've had 2" in the last 3 days. That's more than the last 6 to 8 weeks. Of course in the middle of harvest - Normal :)

Have fun at the play.

S.

G-Man said...

Hi Cazzie,
It's been raining LOTS here!!
I hope you get a little more soon..See ya Friday!
xoxox

Momentary Madness said...

Rain but you're summer is on the way.
Y;-) Paddy

LanternLight said...

I had no idea that Rachy was still there. Give her a hug not time you're out there...

Romeo Morningwood said...

At night the temp has been hovering near zero and we are getting mentally prepared for 5 months of minus 30.
Wanna trade?

Kell said...

August was nothing but rainy here, but September has been pretty dry with cooler temperatures. Guess that's why we're not getting any rain.

Now I'm going to be singing that song all day!

Jay said...

We had our first rain in at least 3 months last week. And then we had lots and lots more rain. But now the rains have left and it's cool and comfortable. We'll still have a few warmish days, but basically fall is coming pretty quickly here.

A Slice of My Life said...

So you are going to video this and share it, yes? I know it's gonna be adorable!

jillie said...

Is it still raining? I can send you some beautiful sunshine from Wisconsin of all places...lol!!

jillie said...

Ok...I just don't know where my head is...you NEED the rain NOT the sunshine. I'm tired! LMAO

Steph said...

How is Rach doing? you're a good friend Cazzie.