Monday, September 10, 2007

Lots Happening..

Sarah had to dress up for school on Friday. Each child went as their favourite book character. The teacher dressed as one of the female characters out of Harry Potter. They all enjoyed the day. The School term comes to a close in a few weeks. So ends are being tied up in each class and paper work filters home in their school bags. I love seeing what the kids have done at school. Parent Teacher interviews will also be happening.
Mia loves books at the moment..and so do Tom and Nick, they have been reading a set of chapter books called Horrid Henry. Looks like a trip to the local library will be in order..lest it cost me a fortune for books at my favourite bookstore. I LOVE the smell of bookshops!!
Sarah lost her second front tooth. She could sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth", but, I think they will come pre Christmas now. Sarah is whistling mighty fine I have to add, HAHA.
I have been doing alot of exercise, mainly walking at a very fast pace. I feel really really good for it too. Leave you with a SONG.....take care!!!

16 comments:

Keshi said...

Sarah is gonna be a supermodel...Mia is gonna be a super writer :)

LOVELY girls u've got Caz!

And ty...Im ok now. HUGGGGGGGGGGZ! There's a treat for all my friends...see my current post. :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

btw I Fee Good is a frikkin great song! :) ty!

Keshi.

Queenie said...

How blessed are you?

M said...

I loooooooooooove it when kids love books!

LanternLight said...

My favorite book was the "Caterpillar" book.

No, I don't know it's name, it WAS a long time ago.

Keshi said...

**I have been doing alot of exercise, mainly walking at a very fast pace

btw Caz when do we get to see a recent pic of u? :) Im so excited for ya!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

We are reading Horrible Harry and the Locked Closet (or something like that). Last chapter is tonight. He appears to be a bedtime hit in our house, I will look for more from the library.

Off to start my exercise routine... goal is to keep it up every day...

S.

The Stormin Mormon said...

And here the little (brats) kids just got back into school. It's my favorite time of year.

I can sneak out of work to almost empty movie theaters, have a working lunch and actually get some work done, and shop for groceries in a serene atmosphere; all without the bundles of joy that are modern children somehow ruining the experience. ;-)

(Disclaimer: Somehow I am sure that the little turds that live by my house and work aren't in any way like your kids. I would think that yours were raised right...)

Pat said...

I love the smell, and atmosphere, of books shops too! And I love children who love to read or write! Well, actually, I love all children - but - well you know what I mean (hopefully!).

Spring is almost here for you. Fall and winter are approaching for me and mine. Odd that - no matter how "accustomed" to it I become!

Jay said...

Bookstores do have a really great smell and feel to them don't they?

Dress up as your favorite character from a book day at school is a good idea.

Betty said...

I love bookstores, too, but I've noticed that the independently owned ones usually have a cat or two in residence. So, I can't go in because of my allergies. snif.

Stace said...

Not too long ago I was trying to figure out who my favourite book character would be. There are so many to choose from, and so many different reasons. It's impossible to choose, really!

poody said...

I have been a bookworm since I was 3 yr old! I love the pictures of her in the costume and with the book! how adorable!

Mom said...

Sounds like a happy, busy family. Enjoy these busy days.
I would be a wealthy woman if I hadn't spent all my money on books.

Romeo Morningwood said...

Aaaaah!
My littlest guy lives in his Spiderman outfit..except when he goes to school...unless he changes in the washroom after I drop him off...which is entirely possible.

Middle Child said...

Just the best ever photos of your kiddies Cazzie...so nice to see