Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Grandma's Vanilla Cup Cakes...

Last night I didnt sleep well due to a bit of a head cold. Today I went to the park with the kids and it was so nice to be out in the sun. We all played chasey and fed some nice Rosella birds that were up in the trees in the park there.
Miss 3 yr old got into my Vanilla Oil Perfume and emptied the lot on her bed after we returned from the park, this did not impress me at all. Since she knew she was in deep trouble she started apologising before telling me what she did. Needless to say her room smells like Grandma's kitchen when Grandma used to bake them nice Vanilla cupcakes when I was a kid!
The sheet has been washed but it still smells like Vanilla, I guess it will take forever to come out of the sheet now. The oil usualy takes me about 3 years to use up.
Tomorrow I am going to watch boy number one do a cross country run for his school, it is supposed to be a lovely day too.
Off to search through the houses available in the area we want again, one without a noisy dog as a neighbour...
Cheers Cazzie!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi Cazzie,
Well at least she should be sleeping better now with that calming aroma around her.
HooRoo,
Rebecca