Friday, April 23, 2010

Our Veggie Garden...

Our mini glass house with oodles of different seeds..turning nicely into seedlings...and with our un seasonal hot April weather, they are sprouting mighty fast! It is so exciting!

Two big veggie boxes with the best veggie soil mix ever. We placed worms in the boxes this morning. It is all very exciting. We have a water storage tank just for the veggie garden.
Little Mia a few weeks ago. Dressed "All by her own self " in two different coloured socks to match her rainbow skirt of course. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unusual weather for seedlings to start. I wonder how they will finish up.

Betty said...

She's adorable. Has a mind of her own, I see. Good for you for letting her experiment.

Middle Child said...

I like the garden beds...what a great idea. mia reminds me of my two at that age.

Brian Miller said...

ha. love it when they dress themselves...i have 2 boys...and cool garden...