Thursday, February 18, 2010

Into the swing...

Back into the swing of school, social outings and bike rides again. I am pleased to be able to get back into riding the bike along the river. The first day was easy, the second day not-so-bad but the third, I had a sore butt! hahhaha. My legs were fine, but my butt, ouch! I am confident this too shall pass :)


The days have been lovely and warm, the wind a little too hard and always a head wind at that! Even the poor birds seemed to find it difficult to fly with the wind that blows down on the river side.

Been seein' a whole lot of THESE BABIES trying to fly...yeah.... lucky for me I have a bicycle helmet to protect my head!

4 comments:

Jayne said...

I reckon you should install a wind turbine, Cazzie ;)

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Sore butts and strong wind... why do i sense some sort of thread going on here...? hahahahaa!

Cyalayta
Mal :)

Cazzie!!! said...

Jayne, sounds like a plan! I don;t think they'd mind if I took one off those hills on the way to the Grampians next time we travel. lol

Mal, hahaha hehehe

Middle Child said...

Hahahahha I thought it would be maggies but it was a galah instead