Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some Jokes...

A friend of mine from Warnambool sends me jokes in the mail from his local Publican. Here are some funny ones...

An elderly couple is attending a church service. About half way through the lady leans over and says to her husband, "I just let out a silent fart. What do you think I should do?" He replies, "Turn your hearing aid up!"

My mind works like lightening, one brilliant flash and it is gone!

The only time the World beats a path to your door is when you are using the bathroom! (Or in my case as a Mum, it is whenever I try to do something by my own self!)

Definition of a teenager.... God's punishment for enjoying a moment of pleasure!

Whatever you give a woman, she will multiply....
If yu give her sperm, she will give you a baby....
If you give her a house, she will give you a home....
If you give her groceries, she will make you a meal....
If you give her a smile, she will give you her heart....
But if you give her crap, you will receive a bucket full of sh*#!

5 comments:

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Thanks for the laffs. Hope your week is a good one :)

Cyalayta
Mal :)

Stace said...

hehehe I like that last one :)

karisma said...

Haha! That last one is very true! Im up for that!

Queenie said...

Needed that, thanks for the giggle....

Middle Child said...

bwwwhahahahha - sent this on to my famibly...thanks