Saturday, January 05, 2008

A NEW YEAR.....A NEW BLOG....

I Don't Do Mornings has been a great launch pad for my Friday's History Lessons since March 2007...yes, last year...where did the time go? So, I thought the lessons deserved their own space apart from my normal ramblings :) I expect it will take me some time to move everything over to FRIDAY' S HISTORY POST BLOG. I have a few subjects in the line up to bring to my lovely readers come February, until then, I will just catalogue the old posts...and have fun reading them again...so step on over for a second :)
Oh and any ideas for a better blog name than the one I have created will be noted...so....any ideas? I was thinking "I DO DO HISTORY POSTS" but maybe it is a bit stoopid :)

10 comments:

Jules said...

History Never Repeats

captain corky said...

Happy New Year! Not sure about a good name. How about Corky's log II? No? ;)

eric1313 said...

Beautiful idea, Caz!!!

I can't wait to see it in action.

A Slice of My Life said...

Fun idea! I like the name, but I don't think newcommer will "get" it. I've no other suggestions though.

Happy New Year!

Jayne said...

Some names -
Aussie Archives/Australian Annals/Australia:Convict to Current...

Great idea Cazzie, good luck and I'll add it to my Beaut Blogs page :)

Anonymous said...

DO DO? As in fecal matter? lol

Keshi said...

cool Caz!



Keshi.

rosemary said...

Great idea.....

Looking Back at Australia

angela marie said...

Personally, I like the 'do do' idea...but I am a child. **shrugs**

LOL!

Middle Child said...

Congratulations on this...will add it to my links