Wednesday, November 08, 2006

NO MORE MRS NICE GUY


When I get the problem fixed with our DVD player (NO, the kids did not try to turn their bread into toast in the DVD player THIS TIME!!), I may endeavour to find this film and have me a looky at it as the plot just looks like a good one....does it intreague you? Have you seen the flick?
It stars this lovely looking lady Helena Bonham Carter. She has stared in many a play and many a film over the past few years. Good on her.
In other news, the weather is still crappola here in Melbourne and I still have my Winter gear on!! Let's hope it gets warmer soon so I can get my snowflake skin some color!!! Another school fete to go to next weekend with rides and karaoke contest and everything....stay turned for that post. I may have to belt out Khe Sahn and get my kids to cheer me on to win prize money :)

5 comments:

Keshi said...

hey na I havent heard of this one b4.

Weather in Sydney isnt all that great either. Auckland weather was better!

Keshi.

Romeo Morningwood said...

I will have to see that...Carter is always great in everything that she does.
I enjoyed Branagh in Rabbit Proof Fence..but oh those little girls..I wanted to hop on a plane and hug them for being so great in that heartbreaking story. I still can't watch Once Were Warriors..ughh so depressing I felt miserable for days after seeing that..because it was too authentic..and Breaker Morant is one of my alltime faves!

Anonymous said...

I really like her acting, I may have to check that one out. Sorry your dvd is broke that sucks.

gawilli said...

I remember seeing her in a movie when she was just getting started, but nothing recently. I liked her though! Sounds like the schools keep you busy...

Cazzie!!! said...

Keshi, the weather for Oaks Day RAces here is fab now :)

Homo Esc, gr8 name for a horse I must say this Spring racing carnival time in Melb (winks) I love Breker Morant also :)

TC, that's ok, the kids are better off not having dvd's on, they are all outside playing in the street no matter the weather :)

Willi, school is a busy time, can't wait til it is Christmas hollidays :)